Cyber Defense Training Center!
This event will inspire decision-makers from management and personnel development and technical contacts with important information and practical examples. The lectures provide the basis for used techniques of attackers and current examples of known security incidents.
Finally, the imparted knowledge is tested in simulated attack scenarios:
- Recording the attack situation found in the team
- Developing reactive measures
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the techniques used
After this workshop, participants will be able to classify attack scenarios and understand how hacking attacks are carried out.
Learn with Allgeier secion
- The basics of information gathering: Our IT security experts teach you the characteristic features of attacks. Understand how hackers identify their targets and detect vulnerabilities (e.g., by using unique search engines).
- Know the tools and methods used by attackers: What is the central role of all-purpose weapon social engineering? In addition to technical weaknesses, we discuss with you how human weaknesses increasingly provide exploitable points of attack.
- Identify attack targets: Benefit from our experience regarding current scanning methods used by hackers. Learn how different programs and techniques are used to expose vulnerable systems.
- How to identify and exploit vulnerabilities: With this knowledge, you will understand how vulnerabilities found are evaluated and used to prepare attacks.
Horror scenario cyber attack: Test the efficiency and effectiveness of your behavior in simulated attack scenarios
- Record the attack situation found in the team: analyze the actual situation and define organizational measures. Which responsibilities should be defined within the team?
- Which analysis tools should you use? How do you analyze log files from different systems?
- Develop reactive measures: Interpret the analyzed log files and use them to defend against attacks. Learn how to close vulnerabilities found with your existing systems and onboard resources.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your measures: Discuss the approaches found with experts and participants.
Summary of the attack simulation and transfer to possible future cyberattacks
- What are the most important organizational measures so that you can react confidently in an emergency? Which employees and departments in your company do you need to involve in incident management? Define initial steps for an emergency cyberattack to make the right decisions on time.
- How do you have to deal with infiltrated systems so as not to cover any tracks? What methods are available to you to avoid losing incident analysis data? We provide you with recommended actions for specific incident scenarios.
- What actions do you need to take to complete an attack assessment? What basis for action must be made available to management to initiate the suitable reactive measures?
Do you have questions about our Cyber Security Workshop? Our security consultants will be happy to inform you!
Call us at: +49 (0) 40 / 38 90 71 – 0 or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org