Worst Case Cyber Attack!
Do you know what to do now?
Are you aware that most business failures are triggered by undefined or insufficiently defined organizational processes and responsibilities? What would you and your employees have to do immediately if a cyber attack were to cause your critical services to fail right now? All employees' immediate and correct action is crucial: To restart failed core processes in an emergency promptly, lean action instructions and clearly defined responsibilities are of elementary matter.
We identify your business risks and work with you to develop tailored recommendations for action
Together with you, our IT security experts discuss which risks could lead to an impairment or even a failure of your business processes, such as:
- Failure of IT systems (e.g., web store, WAN connection, mail server - for example, due to a cyber attack)
- Staff failure (e.g., management unexpectedly unavailable)
- Failure of a building or function (e.g., failure of the warehouse or merchandise management, disruption of building services, air conditioning or power failure)
- Failure of a service provider or supplier (e.g., disruption of payment transactions)
- Damage caused by natural hazards, e.g., water ingress, storm, or fire