Look no further on your own: Detect, manage and fix your IT vulnerabilities with our Managed Security Service solution Radar.
Vulnerability management is one of the essential building blocks of a company's cyber strategy. By implementing an automated vulnerability management solution, you, as the IT security manager, ensure a secure process for reducing your company's IT vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability Management ensures that vulnerabilities are continuously identified, investigated, and prioritized across the entire attack surface. Precise information on all assets and IT vulnerabilities is continually made available via a central platform.Register for the webinar now!
With our managed security service solution Radar from F-Secure, we offer companies a turnkey vulnerability scanning and management platform that enables users to detect and manage internal and external threats independently. The vulnerability management tool scans the attack surface 24/7, identifying existing IT vulnerabilities and ensuring timely reporting and mitigation of risks. Also, the use of the platform ensures that current and upcoming legal requirements are met.
Our Vulnerability Management Solution - Your Benefits:
How to ensure automated and comprehensive vulnerability management in your company now!
By implementing our vulnerability management solution Radar from F-Secure, you ensure that your IT systems are independently and continuously scanned for existing and new IT security vulnerabilities. In addition to the detailed analysis results, the solution also impresses with its intuitive user interface. This makes handling easier for those responsible for the project and offers the possibility of individually adjusting settings within the scanner at any time. A high detection rate characterizes the solution - so vulnerabilities can be identified and remedied immediately - and you can increase your IT security level continuously.
Other features of our vulnerability management solution that have convinced our customers:
Simple licensing model
Low false positive rate
Internal and external vulnerability scanning
Security from the cloud
PCI DSS compliance
Fulfillment of compliance requirements
Variable and user-oriented reporting
Get a free 30-day POC with ten external IP addresses now!
- Test up to 10 external IT systems for vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Setup of your client on the Managed Vulnerability Scanning Platform
- Configuration of vulnerability scans: system scans and web scans
- Hands-on training of IT staff: approx. 1h
- Regular status meetings (remote) with a secion cybersecurity consultant
- Assessment of scan results
- Monitoring of failed scans
- Analysis of possible attack vectors
Want to learn more about our Vulnerability Management solution?
Register for one of our webinars!
Tim Heinsohn, Cyber Security Expert for Managed Vulnerability Scanning at secion, will discuss in his current webinar, based on a live demo, which further advantages our scanning platform offers the user through its entire range of functions.
The following questions, among others, will be answered during the webinar:
- Why does a vulnerability scan contribute significantly to increasing IT security?
- What does secion offer with its new Managed Security Service?
- Why does a vulnerability scan not replace a penetration test? But why do both measures together make a good team?